Breathtaking air-conditioned villa of 380m2, 15 rooms and 30 beds, large swimming pool and spectacular view at 200° from Hyères to the peninsula of Gi
Breathtaking air-conditioned villa of 380m2, 15 rooms and 30 beds, large swimming pool and spectacular view at 200° from Hyères to the peninsula of Giens. This rare and exceptional property is divided into several outbuildings, from the studio to the 5 bedroom villa with all comfort equipment. Numerous terraces and balconies, a barbecue, a pizza oven and a petanque ground.
Ideal for seminars, family reunions, corporate events, holidays with friends...
* An air-conditioned villa of 180m2 5 bedrooms
- A bedroom of 9m2 on the ground floor with bed 160 (Queen Size convertible into 2 single beds), bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe and mirror.
- A 13m2 bedroom on the ground floor opening onto a shaded terrace, with a Queen Size bed (Queen Size convertible into 2 single beds), bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror, two chairs and an outdoor table for 2 people.
- A 10m2 bedroom on the 1st floor with a Queen Size bed (160cm), bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe and mirror.
- A 12m2 bedroom on the 1st floor opening onto a private balcony, with a double bed, bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror and outdoor table for 2 people.
- A suite of 17m2 on the 1st floor opening onto a private balcony of 15m2, with double bed, night tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror, two chairs and private bathroom/wc.
- A large fully equipped kitchen
- A large living room with 3 sofas and 1 armchair / dining room with table for 12 people
- 2 shower rooms with toilets
- A large shaded terrace of 50m2 on the East side with a table for 8 people.
- A very large shaded terrace 100m2 on the west side with table for 8 people.
- A small balcony of 7m2 on the West side on the 1st floor.
- A 3 bedrooms air-conditioned apartment of 65m2
- A main room with living/dining room/kitchenette, sofa convertible into a double bed, table for 4 persons
- A bedroom of 11m2 with bed 160 (Queen Size convertible into 2 single beds), bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe and mirror.
- A 14m2 bedroom opening onto a shaded terrace, with a Queen Size bed (160cm), bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror, two chairs and an outdoor table for 2 people.
- A children's bedroom of 5m2 with bunk bed, shoe rack
- 2 shower rooms with toilets
A shaded terrace of 40m2
2 air-conditioned studios for 2 people
A main room of 22 and 24m2 with bed 160 (Queen Size convertible into 2 single beds), bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror, small living room 2 persons, dining table 2 persons, kitchenette
A shower room with toilet
A private terrace of 10m2 with a table for 2 people.
3 air-conditioned studios for 4 people
A main room of 25 and 29m2 with bed 160 (Queen Size convertible into 2 single beds), bunk bed, bedside tables, ceiling fan, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror, small living room 2 persons, dining table 2 persons, kitchenette
A shower room with toilet
A private terrace of 15m2 with a table for 2 people.
A large salt water swimming pool of 12mx6m with a 100m2 terrace and deckchairs.
A summer kitchen with barbecue and real pizza oven
A petanque ground
Closed parking for 3 cars (about ten spaces along the road)
The entire accommodation is at the disposal of the travellers. All the spaces described are private. The villa offers a unique service on the market because of its location, its equipment and the number of beds. Totally sheltered on Mistral days and without any vis-à-vis.
The whole Dodo et Tartine team will be present during your stay to accompany you, guide you and intervene if necessary. Several people can be reached every day. Benefit from the professional service of our teams! A Traveller's Manual in English and French designed by Dodo et Tartine is available on site, containing all the information you need for an ideal holiday.
The house is located in the Residential Park of the Mont des Oiseaux, a hill overlooking the peninsula of Giens and offers sumptuous sunrises. Very quiet and pleasant area.
The beaches and the city center are accessible by car in 10 minutes.
PARKING AND TRANSPORT
3 parking spaces are available behind a gate and possibility to park about ten cars on the roadside.
The nearest bus stop is 30min walk, 5min by car. It is the line 39 which connects without connection Hyères to the bus station of Toulon via Carqueiranne and le Pradet.
At 20min by car is the port of Giens with regular boat lines to Porquerolles.
At 10min by car, at the port of Hyères, you will find connections to go to Port-Cros and the Ile du Levant.
Handicapped access is impossible since there is a twenty step separating the road from the house.
BEDDING AND HOUSEHOLD LINEN
Bed linen and towels of hotel quality are provided at no extra charge by Dodo et Tartine.
Bath towels are not beach towels. You must therefore bring them with you.
Sponge, garbage bags and toilet paper rolls.
// Television //
The television provides a beautiful picture with its 55-inch (140 cm) Samsung High Definition technology. All DTT channels are accessible. This TV is also connected to the internet and in particular Netflix.
// Internet //
Free Wifi connection
The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare your meals: 4-burner hob, pots, pans, stewpot, steamer, oven, microwave, fresh water/ice fridge, freezer, juicer, kettle, 4 coffee makers (Tassimo, Senseo and powder), toaster, blender (for smoothies and milkshakes) as well as many accessories and cutlery etc...
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AND STORAGE
There is plenty of storage space: chests of drawers, wardrobes etc... possibility of emptying suitcases in the bedrooms. Also at your disposal 4 vacuum cleaners, 4 washing machines, 2 clothes hangers, 3 hair dryers, an iron, and an ironing board.
On each terrace, you will find relaxation areas (sunbathing, outdoor tables) but also dining areas, a barbecue with its accessories and a pizza oven.
A large family swimming pool with deckchairs, parasols and outdoor shower. The swimming pool has a minimum depth of 60cm over about a third of the length, 2m deep in the middle and 1m60 at the other end.
Petanque ground with boules.
Smoke and carbon monoxide detector
A security deposit is required the day before your arrival and is debited by credit card.
Amount of the security deposit : 5000€.
PAYMENT IN CASH
If you wish to pay in cash for your stay or the deposit, an additional fee per collection will be charged :
100€ including tax for payments over 1000€ (foreign residents)
Our cancellation conditions (and prices) depend on the platform on which you make your reservation.
// Airbnb //
Refundable for 48 hours after booking (only if cancelled more than 14 days before arrival)
50% of the total amount if cancelled more than 7 days before arrival
100% of the total amount if cancelled less than 7 days before arrival
// Dodo et Tartine //
50% of the total amount if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival
100% of the total amount if cancelled less than 30 days before arrival
Refundable stay if cancelled more than 14 days before arrival : 20% extra charge
// Abritel //
Same as above
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival between 6pm and midnight at no extra charge.
Departure between 7am and 10am at no extra charge.
Arrival from 8am : 50% of the amount of the night (subject to availability).
Departure until 8pm : 50% of the amount of the night (subject to availability).
Arrival and departure between midnight and 7am possible with an additional charge of 99€.
The owner of this accommodation as well as Dodo and Tartine have given you their trust, in return you are required to respect certain rules. By confirming your reservation, you accept our conditions:
No smoking, no parties.
Even if cleaning is included in the service, you are requested to return the apartment in a clean and tidy condition. Any extra hours of cleaning will be charged to you.
You are also requested to indicate the exact number of people who will be staying in the accommodation.
The house rules are also posted on the wall in French and English.
Your pet is allowed in this accommodation.
Additional charges apply :
Dog less than 25kg and unusual pets / maximum 5 animals : 10€ per night per animal
Dog over 25kg and cat / maximum 2 animals : 20€ per night per animal
SERVICES ON DEMAND
During your stay Dodo et Tartine can provide you with various paid services, more information on request.
Thank you for reading our ad. We remain at your disposal for any question. The whole Dodo et Tartine team is looking forward to welcoming you !
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Beach view
- Bird watching
- Boules Court
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Eco tourism
- Fence around pool
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Near ocean
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
- Salt-water pool
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Sea View
- Secured parking
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Theme park
- Travel cot
- Tubing water
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
This place would love your review